ZentLaw's Technology Transactions Practice is extensive. We handle matters related to the acquisition, conception, creation, development, implementation, integration, protection, use, licensing, marketing, and sale of technology, and with complex technology service agreements. With our experienced team, we are able to manage any technology-related transaction.
Our clients include emerging companies developing cutting-edge technology, middle market companies looking to refocus attention on their core business, established vendors of technology goods and services, and large institutional developers or users of technology throughout the U.S. and around the world.
We advise customers and vendors in technology outsourcing transactions including data center, network, telecommunications, applications development and maintenance, help desk, and desktop outsourcing transactions. We assist with high-profile business process outsourcing transactions, including human resources, procurement, credit card processing, and insurance claims processing. We also handle complex IT transactions involving licensing, system development, implementation, and related services.
ZentLaw's Technology Transactions Practice includes:
- Advising on intellectual property issues including the protection of IP portfolios.
- Negotiating complex technology licensing transactions
- Systems integration agreements
- Technology development transactions, including software development agreements and R&D agreements
- Technology distribution arrangements and reseller relationships
- Due diligence and technology transfer issues that arise when a business is being bought or sold
- E-commerce and online terms.