ZentLaw's Government Contracting Practice applies substantive expertise, project experience and negotiation skills to serve public sector, energy, utility and technology clients. With a reputation for successfully helping clients navigate through complex legal issues, ZentLaw is retained for many enterprise-critical matters, including sales transactions to federal, state and local entities and agencies throughout the country. Our work in this area includes:
- Navigating the sales process to a wide range of government entities and agencies
- Formulating, implementing and auditing corporate compliance programs
- Providing counseling and handling regulatory work regarding government contracting matters
- Advising on the protection of proprietary technical data
- Conducting due diligence and handling regulatory issues that arise in corporate transactions involving government contractors
- Advising on issues pertinent to government, state, local and educational institution customers, such as American Recovery and Reinvestment Act compliance when such funds are used to make purchases.
ZentLaw also assists public contractors in compliance matters in reference to government contracts. We advise enterprise organizations on state and local contracting matters and on compliance and intellectual property considerations in government contracting. ZentLaw provides advice and guidance to its enterprise clients in purchasing and selling companies that perform federal, state and local government contracts. We assist with special issues arising when a government contractor is acquired or sold. Our team also has extensive experience in dealing with all types of issues involving scheduled contracts awarded by the General Services Administration (GSA).